View Profile carbonlad

26 Movie Reviews

The VA was excellent. The animation not so much. Good job on using original assets too.

The joke at the end was underwhelming but the other jokes were alright.

I liked this very much but the animation was really lacking and the jokes weren't that strong, but I liked that it didn't go on forever so that I didn't have to suffer through a ton.

The music wasn't bad and there wasn't a lot of overuse of sound bytes from the original games, so there's that. It's fine if you choose a different art style different from the games. I just wish Andy didn't look like an amorphous blob.

This felt like a missed opportunity to talk about the Zaneiken from the first game and made me wish I made my own toon. GG, A for effort.

The effort taken toward the production of this cartoon is, well, admirable. It also matched the aesthetic of the lame Twisted Metal II cutscenes too. It's pretty clever and I'm really jelly.

12 Game Reviews

These games are impressive and excellent but the later two (3 & 4) won't run on my computer.
Keep at it though.

Not a bad game, I only died about 30 times. Reminds me of late 00's flash games

This ain't bad; The original street fighter had terrible controls and graphics too.

Edit: Im not kidding when I say this is a lot like the original; The sprites are literally pulled from the first SF but I dont remember the ending being in korean or the backrounds looking so bad. Not that the original backrounds were much better either.

21 Audio Reviews

I feel so much cooler listening to this ngl

I dig it. The drums sound heatmiser-esque. This is very good.

ConnorDeVaux responds:

I wish i could've made them sound a bit better than they came out but thanks a lot :)

This is great. Impeccable. I love it.

ConnorDeVaux responds:

Thanks for the kind review :)

18 Art Reviews

oh my god Nongshim Shin Ramyun
looooooool

I love this so much

Keele St. Homies WHERE U AT.

This is very nice

My life is con-stant-ly ex-cit-ing

Newgrounds HQ