View Profile carbonlad

All 7 Audio Reviews

3 w/ Responses

Electronic screaming.

WaterLemonMusic responds:

this is what we call hardcore man

From which game and which song is this a remix of? I like it but I wish I knew what song it was

im so jelly

This is really good. I'll have to hear the original. Great job. 5/5

MeisterMach5 responds:

Thank you! I really appreciate it! I really wanted to make this one as best as it could be as I felt it deserved no less!

This isn't bad, the vocals hurt it a bit but it can't really be helped; in a way they bring their own 'flavour' to the song? Angeles is a nice song and I found it pretty hard to cover and I'm not that great myself, but this is very close and admirable attempt at playing.

Well done.

I'm not a fan of the instruments you chose, but besides that, I really enjoyed this cover; what I didn't like was only a small part. Keep up the excellent work.

Less energy than the original, but it sounds nice with that guitar font or whatever you used 5/5

brujeria responds:

Thanks man, I just used guitar pro 6 for the font. I didnt have a mic at the time to record my guitar playing so I did my best to transfer all of the nuances of my performance into the program but some things just dont translate so well -_- but thanks man! I really appreciate the feedback

My life is con-stant-ly ex-cit-ing

n/a