Don't Cut Yourself Don't Cut Yourself

I've played better versions of five finger fillet; This wasnt that bad though.

Hero World Demo Hero World Demo

This might be a great game but I can't get past the opening cutscene with the demon in it; it lags far too much even after closing several windows and apps. I can only leave a review for what mightve been an excellent game.

zuvizut responds:

I am sorry to hear that.
PM me, I find that it is much easier to play the demo on local host in Firefox.
I will send you a download.

iceman iceman

>so realistic look at those graphics

Great graphics, killer soundtrack, 5/5

SKATE (demo) SKATE (demo)

I came back to this one, until the last level kept repeating itself. Not ba,d but whatever.

Samurai Adventure Samurai Adventure

>RetroGame
>PatchNotes

Uhhhh

SirenGames responds:

Not sure what you're getting at, there.

Kanpani Girls Kanpani Girls

This game's score is so low, while the production values are so high

ZOMBIE TOP DOWN SHOOTER APOCALIPSE ZOMBIE TOP DOWN SHOOTER APOCALIPSE

I get 65 fps.

RaduLepdatu responds:

Thank you, did it dropped ?

Angry Turds Angry Turds

The green things won't register a death unless they're off a cliff or taken out by a 'bird', and my cursor wont register sometimes. This wasn't bad for html5. I cleared all 15

Ragnarok Unalign Ragnarok Unalign

I feel like adding all these characters to Ragnarok Eternal would've sufficed, but the controls in this game are better. I wish the wiki had tips on how to get the other 3 classes. This game has gone virtually unseen, compared to RagEternal getting frontpaged in 2012. This game isn't bad; Good job.

ShadowWhoWalks responds:

Difficulty too high, poor first impressions, takes too long to get started, plus a bad release time.
It might've fared better if I hurried with the translations and release it last year.
It's a shame but maybe it's better this way.

To get the Biochemist, collect 2 out of the 6 potion manuals hidden in the 6 stages and talk to her.
To get the Knight, simply donate a food item at him when you see him in town. Food items are dropped by either the Polar Bear, the Sea Snail, or a certain hidden wall item in the Castlevania stage.
To get the Rogue, attain rank B or higher to encounter him at the midpoint of any stage, you have one chance to defeat him per encounter.
To get the Crusader, look for a hidden path to the left of the dropping platform/poison gas area in the Castlevania stage, defeat him to recruit.

Thanks for dropping by!

Mobs, Inc. Mobs, Inc.

This game isnt bad but the thumbnail leaves something to be desired.